Author: Emma Mallaburn
A mother of two, Emma is an avid lover of movies, Korean bbq and lululemon. Her favourite form of exercise is CrossFit, and couldn’t live without sunscreen as part of her skincare regime.
- In Aurum Theatre at The Gardens Mall, Jin Gastrobar is a trendy spot serving up light snacks, gourmet meals, refreshing cocktails, and a setting perfect for a special date or post-work wind-down.
- The current heatwave affecting numerous Southeast Asian countries, including Malaysia, Australia, and the Philippines, has prompted us to share some tips to ensure your safety during this warm spell. Read on to discover how you can keep cool and comfortable!
- For Women's Health Month, we explore some of the most significant health issues Malaysian women face and the preventive measures you can take.
- In this op-ed piece, our Sub-Editor discusses the positive aspects and difficulties of being a non-traditional parent in today's fast-paced, modern society.
- Screw the card and flowers – what mums really want on Mother’s Day is either a nap or a day out... by ourselves!
- We’ve done all the hard work and scoured some of the best spa locations within the Klang Valley for you to treat yourself to some well deserved self-care time.
- Our Sub-Editor pens down her thoughts on why, even though it’s a stunning destination, the Maldives may not be worth all the hype (and hard-earned cash).
- These restaurants on our list are the perfect places to go if you’re searching for freshly made pasta.
- Sedondon season is here, and if you’ve enjoyed the relative quietude of the last few years, here are some low-key ways to celebrate Hari Raya or Eid.
- Slow living is the new way to go, but what is it exactly? Find out why you should adopt this practice in your life.
- These animal-centric spots in Selangor are the perfect places to go if you’re an animal lover. Even if you’re not, visit them anyway! They’re so fun!
- Thanks to Amazon’s Kindle e-readers, we can now catch up on our favourite books anywhere and everywhere.