Author: Danisha Nair
A journalist by profession, self-proclaimed horror movie expert by passion. Danisha needs to spend more time watching sunsets than Netflix. Ultimately, she's just another girl figuring out her place in the world in between the multitudinous demands of adult life.
Feast Over Fire: Argentine Chef Francis Mallmann To Headline Inaugural World’s Best Chef Series In SingaporeThe Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore is hosting seven open-fire feasts with South America's most recognised cook, Chef Francis Mallmann.
- Tripadvisor announced the winners of its highly-anticipated annual Travelers' Choice® Awards for Hotels. Here are the best places to stay in Asia and the world according to your fellow travellers.
- Travelling can be challenging when you have diabetes. However, with a little forethought, you may enjoy your trip and stay healthy at the same time! Here are some tips.
- Sick and tired of shopping malls? From mountaintop to beachfront to riverside, afford yourself some fresh air and time with nature at these five camping spots around Malaysia.
- Many nations have relaxed their international borders, giving Malaysians greater options for where to go on holiday. Here are seven countries that have dropped all or part of their travel restrictions thus far.
- This Mother's Day, what better way to thank that special mother figure in your life than with a much-needed spa day at Chenot Spa at One&Only Desaru Coast.
- Treat the queen of your heart and most important woman in your life to a spectacular Mother’s Day at The Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi.
- Malaysians can look forward to the easing of COVID-19 SOPs which include the relaxed SOPs for foreign travellers entering the country and scrapping the need for the public to use the MySejahtera check-ins function from 1 May.
- Hari Raya holidays are upon us, and with proper celebrations and festivities underway, consider turning the festivities into a getaway at these charming Airbnb stays that exude a kampung vibe.
- Here’s some good news for you wandersters — Hong Kong has lifted its ban on foreign visitors for the first time since the pandemic began, while Thailand has done away with PCR testing for tourists.
- Haven’t copped your baju Raya or kuih-muih to serve next week? We feel you. With Hari Raya right around the corner, here are seven malls around Kuala Lumpur and the Klang Valley where you’ll get to do all your last minute shopping.
- ’Tis the weekend! Here are some ideas on what you can get up to this weekend at GMBB.