- The Philippines is preparing to launch an e-visa system for overseas travellers, which will streamline the visa application procedure and boost tourism.
- Starting in 2024, Malaysians will be required to apply for travel permits in order to enter 30 European countries.
- The British government intends to introduce the Electronic Travel Authorisation scheme, which requires visitors to apply for approval before travelling to the UK.
- To entice tourists to return to Bali and other tourist hotspots, Indonesia proposes to provide a special five-year visa for remote employees and business-leisure travellers.
- What are the different types of travel visas and what do I need to know about them?
- With numerous videos and pictures of Westerners outright begging for money emerging online, Thailand is now refusing entry to suspicious visitors.
- Need to go on a holiday? Stop worrying about the budget! Here's our pick of top affordable destinations Malaysians can go to without a visa.