- A season of joy and festivities — here's how Muslims across the Middle East welcome the Islamic holiday of Eid al-Fitr.
- Our visual guide to some of the world’s most stunning mosques will make your jaws drop — not only are they rich in history, but their beauty is incomparable.
- AirAsia is flying high and handing out 5 million FREE* seats until 25 September. In addition to this, you can also avail of mad ticket sales to key holiday destinations.
- Some of your favourite vacation spots have new flying options, including non-stop flights for the first time. Here are the most recent new local and international flight routes that have been launched, great for sparking your wanderlust.
- Medina topped the list of the world's safest cities for solitary female travellers, with a perfect 10/10 score in two distinct categories. So the next time you want to fly solo, consider this stunning locale.
- The article is a compiled list of countries fully vaccinated Malaysians can visit without the need to quarantine. Well, almost.
- As Muslims populate various corners of the world, it’s also interesting to see the variations in iftar meals from sweet milk pastries to festive food fairs.
- Saudi Arabia is changing exponentially. Graffiti and public art are popping up, music festivals are becoming a thing, and art and music lovers are allowed to enjoy themselves without many century-old restrictions. If you are a lover of art and design, you surely would love to witness this historical moment firsthand.