- Sick and tired of shopping malls? From mountaintop to beachfront to riverside, afford yourself some fresh air and time with nature at these five camping spots around Malaysia.
- The colourful scenes and culture of Malaysian days are great, but sometimes a city’s best secrets are revealed only after sunset.
- Make 2022 your year — take control of your corporate schedule and plan that well-deserved trip with these long weekend holiday ideas!
- You haven’t truly seen a city until you have explored it on foot, so get your hat on and visit some of the most walkable cities in Malaysia.
- Planning for a local retreat? Check out the best boutique hotels and homestays for all 16 states and federal territories in Malaysia!
- Prime minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced last weekend that interstate travel across Malaysia and international travel will be allowed to resume. But what’s the catch?
- Data obtained from Tourism Malaysia’s overseas directors will serve as a guide to determine the country’s readiness to reopen the international tourism sector.
- Malaysia will allow more tourist destinations to reopen to local travellers, lifting its inter-state travel ban once at least 90 per cent of its adult population are vaccinated against Covid-19.