- NGO Badan Warisan Malaysia seeks to raise awareness for Sarawak’s heritage through six-part webinar series.
- The pandemic has brought a bout of frenzy for the seasoned traveller. Should you be experiencing extreme cabin fever or some form of travel 'deficit', it can all be dealt with to a degree. It takes being cooped-up to make one see that a few adjustments can help ease these travel-starved times.
- With international travel still some ways away for most of us, here are a few ideas to help you scratch that travel itch – by virtually exploring Asia as she slowly opens up. Think of it as future travel inspo.
- What are the arts, culture, and film industries’ role in Malaysian travel and tourism? We speak to Low Ngai Yuen and Susan Lankester about all things performing arts.
- If you need the motivation to workout at home, these fun virtual challenges with Chloe Ting, Blogilates, Fit & Well and more, will do just the trick!
- Can we get three cheers for all the women of the world?
- Keep yourselves entertained at home while discovering new things on Airbnb Online Experiences, like learning about the development about Malaysia, joining a private astrology reading in Spain, learning how to make the perfect cup of coffee in Mexico – and more.