- Discover eight unique architectural styles from some of the world’s most iconic historical sites and the unique cultures that built them.
- If ever you visit Russia, make your way to the Venice of the North. Normally known for its romance, St Petersburg also has plenty to offer the suspense-hungry traveller into dark tourism.
- Those who have been administered with vaccines produced in Russia, India, and China may not be allowed to enter Europe.
- Bird droppings, snakes, sake, getting beaten with twigs – people have interesting (read: unusual) ways of unwinding, and these are just some of them.
- The best way to open yourself up to new and exciting job opportunities is to work on your skillset. Of course, when it comes to working abroad, speaking at least one foreign language is essential.
- A gorgeous gown, your dashing groom, pristine blooms, all your loved ones, and clinking crystal flutes that cheer on love and romance – that’s all you need for a perfect wedding. Right?
- The Northern Lights can only be witnessed above frigid Arctic Circle regions in the Northern Hemisphere, so heading to Scandinavia and Canada for the light show naturally comes to mind. However, there’s an alternative destination you should consider – Russia.
- The Trans-Siberian Railway is the longest uninterrupted railway route in the world at a length of 9,289 kilometres.
- The best places to view the Northern Lights, from Alaska to Greenland.