Author: Michael Mata
Michael is a Manila-based content development specialist and writer. He’s managed content marketing campaigns for various clients in different industries. When he’s not working, he likes to visit museums and take Instagram photos of well-plated food.
- Discover 10 mouthwatering Filipino dishes from different parts of the archipelago. We also recommend the best places in KL and the Philippines to try these dishes.
- Discover eight unique architectural styles from some of the world’s most iconic historical sites and the unique cultures that built them.
- Whether you’re looking for a great cocktail and wine selection, boundary-pushing tasting menus, or inventive fusion cuisine, our guide to fine dining in the Philippines will leave you satiated.
- Even with Kuala Lumpur developing rapidly, it’s comforting to know that many heritage buildings still stand. Discover the stories behind five of them in this feature.
- Want to explore exciting destinations and activities around Malaysia but want to avoid the crowds? Check out these fantastic introvert travel destinations.
- Love books almost as much as you do travelling? Check out our list of writers’ retreats, literature festivals, and book-themed travel destinations!
- Looking for films that will inspire wanderlust? These 12 romantic movies set in exotic locations will reignite your desire to travel and have new adventures.
- Looking for a retro-inspired cafe for your next brunch? These 12 hotspots in KL serve both Malaysian and international cuisines.
- Can’t travel to Bali yet again this year? Check out these eight Bali-like resorts in Malaysia and transport yourself right to the magical island.
- Didn’t receive everything on your Christmas wish list? Stock up on travel-related gear with these after Christmas sales deals from Lazada, Shopee, and Zalora.