- Are you tired of carrying around dull, black travel bags? Look no further! We’ve rounded up the top 10 bags for female digital nomads.
- Practical and easy ways to give your home a facelift and make it feel more like a 5-star hotel.
Sun, Sand, & Style: All You Need To Know About The Dioriviera Takeover At Ember Beach Club, One&Only Desaru CoastDioriviera has take-over the Ember Beach Club in Johor, creating a unique and luxurious experience for beachgoers, transforming the club into a fashion-forward oasis. Here’s what you need to know to get there!
- Thinking of redecorating your living space with some Earthy wooden furniture? Our list of the best places in Malaysia will help you out.
- Sedondon season is here, and if you’ve enjoyed the relative quietude of the last few years, here are some low-key ways to celebrate Hari Raya or Eid.
- New you, new gear? Check out these Malaysian activewear brands to update your workout closet with.
- Save money, get comfortable, and pack light with the best thing since sliced bread. Here are all the reasons we love travelling with the one size bra and why you will too.
- Thrift shopping is friendly on your wallet and the environment, and we've got a list to get you started when shopping for preloved gems in Malaysia.
- With live shows back on worldwide, it’s time to gear yourself for upcoming concerts in Malaysia come 2023.
- With 2023 coming up very quickly, gift yourself a planner to start planning your epic year ahead.
- Slow fashion is very much still in style, and if you’re looking for a few unique closet additions or a trendy new hobby - particularly one that involves playful colours, we’ve got the list for you.
- The dreamy look is the new black — we take you through some local small businesses that will cater to your pastel and cute aesthetic needs.