Author: Sybrina Ng
An extremely introverted foodie who's passionate about creative writing, baking, cooking, and photography. Found out that her spirit animal could be a capybara. If she's stressed, you'll find her either baking or running. A true dog lover who unfortunately doesn't have a dog...YET.
- Looking to have an unforgettable night out in Penang? Get ready to paint the island red with this ultimate guide of the best bars!
- Discover the top eight places for dim sum in Penang, where you can indulge in delicious treats such as siew mai, steamed buns with assorted fillings, shrimp dumplings, and more.
- Are you looking to switch your lifestyle to a more eco-conscious one? Selangor has plenty of stores to help you with this.
- Penang has a lot to offer beyond Batu Feringghi. Butterworth, in particular, has a plethora of exciting activities to do.
- From savoury delights to sweet treats, these seven irresistible snacks from Penang make the perfect souvenirs.
- Thinking of spending time and eating in the great outdoors with loved ones? Take your pick from these seven scenic and relaxing spots in Penang.
- Got a game night with your mates coming up? Switch things up with some local card and board games.
- If you're looking to eat out with your furry companion, these pet-friendly cafes in Penang are the ideal spots to visit.
- Thinking of seeing a mental health specialist? Here are some important things to consider before committing.
- Hone in on some of your undiscovered skills at these exciting workshops and classes in Penang.
- Planning a trip to Penang with little ones? Check out these exciting family-friendly activities that’ll keep you and your family busy for hours.
- New you, new gear? Check out these Malaysian activewear brands to update your workout closet with.