Author: Chong Chai Lan
Born in Kedah but lived most of my life in Port Klang. A homebody who loves being surrounded by family, cooking, and cooking for the family.
- The scam involves an innocent-looking hotel cleaning lady and your passport.
- As the popularity of fish spas boom, the pedicure treatment can now be found worldwide from Malaysia to Mexico.
- Volunteers for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics are required to work for eight hours a day for 10 days.
- Did you know that Crazy Rich Asian was filmed mainly in Singapore and various locations in neighbouring Malaysia?
- “The family travel segment is growing rapidly and the needs of this group of travellers are unique and diverse,” said John Brown, CEO of Agoda.
- Many island resorts, attractions and dive operators are starting to urge visitors to use reef-safe sunscreen to protect the corals from ingesting the creams.
- “This area will become a living museum, to show how the operation unfolded,” Reuters reported the head of rescue mission saying.
- Right now’s the cheapest time to travel in Malaysia, but the tax holiday will end soon on September 1, 2018.
- We look at some of Anthony Bourdain's most memorable quotes that taught us how to be better travellers, and by extension, better people.
- Alaska Airline just made a mark for African-American female pilots in an industry dominated by Caucasian men.
- As part of the job, the lucky pair will have to document their travels by creative media.
- It will apply to both Japanese and foreign travellers leaving the country by plane or ship.