- Gearing up for the wet and wild in Thailand? Here's everything you need to know about surviving Songkran.
- Held mid-April, the Water Festival celebrated widely across Asia is a celebration of the Buddhist New Year.
- Snapshots: Last April, Frida experienced Songkran for the first time in Bangkok and needless to say, had a splashing good time.
- Songkran is not just about water fights, make an effort to see the more traditional side and you fall deeper in love with the celebration.
- Stay safe and make the most of your Songkran experience in Bangkok with these tried-and-tested tips from a Songkran regular.