Malaysia Airlines’ year-end sale is back, and it’s time to start thinking about where your next vacation will be. From 29 November to 12 December 2022, for travel dates between now and 31 August 2023, you can save up to 35% on airfare and vacation packages to a variety of local and foreign destinations.
Holidaymakers can take advantage of airfares starting at RM89 all-in one-way to locations within Peninsular Malaysia or at RM129 and RM179 for travel to Sarawak and Sabah from Kuala Lumpur via the airline’s Economy Lite fare, which includes a cabin baggage allowance of 7kg, free snacks or meals and beverages, and in-flight entertainment.
Customers may also easily extend their trip to nearby cities by flying to Taipei for RM1,399, Seoul for RM2,299, and London for RM3,199, all-in return via the airline’s Economy Class. Other places to explore include Medan from RM279, Singapore from RM299, and Bangkok from RM399 all-in one-way.
The airline’s tour operating arm, MHholidays, will also provide up to 35% savings on flight and hotel packages to specific locations, further enhancing the travel planning experience. Other perks include:
- Two-night vacation packages starting at RM359 per person in Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, and Kota Kinabalu.
- Trips to Bangkok, Bali, Phuket, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City for four days and three nights at RM1,209.
- Trips to Seoul, Tokyo, and Hong Kong for five days and four nights at RM2,709.
- Trip to London for five days and four nights at RM4,279.
- Travellers who book with MHholidays have access to enticing extras, including a free 30kg baggage allowance, meals, and priority boarding.
Customers may also save 20% on MHinsure Travel Insurance and 20% off optional extras like seat selection, additional baggage, access to the Golden Lounge, the Premium Bundle, the Value Bundle, and more with the promo code YES2022. Bookings made during the promotional time will also earn Enrich members a 10% bonus in Enrich Points.
Visit their website for more details and to book your next vacation with Malaysia Airlines.