It’s an exciting time to be travelling again and IHG Hotels & Resorts (IHG) is celebrating with something special! In honour of garnering 6,000 hotels open around the globe, IGH is introducing the 6,000 Club, an exclusive collection of stunning new hotels across their diverse brands.
To top it all off, in the coming months, these hotels will surprise a limited group of guests with 6,000 IHG One Rewards points, as well as other benefits and experiences. To thank guests, IHG recently revamped its loyalty programme, IHG One Benefits, to offer members more choice, value, and better rewards than ever before — all on a new mobile app.
IHG One Rewards members will also have access to a number of exciting multi-year sports and entertainment collaborations, including Major League Soccer, European Professional Club Rugby, and music festivals in the United States and the United Kingdom.
The collaborations will give members the opportunity to relive events that the rest of the world has missed.
Since 2011, IHG has expanded its appeal to owners and guests by acquiring or launching six new brands, bringing the total number of brands in its portfolio to 17. This includes the Six Senses, Regent, Vignette Collection, voco Hotels, Avid Hotels, and Atwell Suites among the recent additions.
Need some inso on where you can go as a member of the 6,000 Club? Let these stunning properties throughout Asia whet your appetite:
- InterContinental Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: This 5-star hotel prides itself on giving visitors a magnificent hideaway in the heart of Malaysia’s vibrant capital city with access to a plethora of entertainment, dining, and shopping opportunities.
- Regent Phu Quoc, Vietnam: The first all suites and villas resort in Southeast Asia, this hotel is located off Vietnam’s southwest coast in the thriving town of Phu Quoc, near a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
- Sindhorn Midtown, Thailand: The first Vignette Collection hotel to open in Asia is an urban retreat in the heart of Bangkok designed by the award-winning strategic design firm, Eight Inc.
- Holiday Inn Johor Bahru City Centre, Malaysia: Holiday Inn Johor Bahru City Centre is a family-friendly hotel in South Malaysia in the Johor Bahru city centre with a restaurant and bar, excellent facilities, and meeting rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Kota Kinabalu City Centre, Malaysia: For those visiting the East Malaysian state of Sabah, kick your feet up at this hotel located in the centre of Kota Kinabalu’s business district, lifestyle, dining and entertainment hub.
- The Datai Langkawi, Malaysia: One of the best beaches in the world, according to Nat Geo, is the Datai Langkawi on Datai Bay. From the hotel’s resident naturalists and marine biologists to its nature immersion experiences, educational Nature Centre, and an indigenous-ingredients–championing spa, the hotel is fully integrated with its surroundings.
- Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie, Malaysia: Holiday Inn Kuala Lumpur Glenmarie is a lovely hideaway with a golf course and plenty of shopping just a short drive from Kuala Lumpur.
- voco Seoul Gangnam, South Korea: The first of its kind for the brand in South Korea, the 151-room hotel is located in Seoul’s Gangnam neighbourhood — one of the city’s most popular tourist destinations and commercial hubs, known for its modern eateries, high-end and designer-brand shopping malls, and bustling nightlife.
- Holiday Inn Resort Ho Tram Beach, Vietnam: Celebrating the debut of the Holiday Inn brand in Vietnam, the resort has 561 guest rooms, including the brand’s unique KidSuites that are aimed toward family enjoyment.
- Holiday Inn Melaka, Malaysia: Consider this the perfect getaway filled with historical architecture and an extensive range of delicious cuisines.
- Japamala Resort, Malaysia: Tucked away on teeny-tiny Tioman Island just off the coast of Pahang, the idyllic Japamala Resort offers the utmost in natural seclusion. Expect luxury here, but don’t expect televisions your room. The idea is to get back to nature!
- InterContinental Hotels Singapore, Singapore: InterContinental Singapore offers the very best in hospitality with modern and luxurious guest rooms; bespoke Club InterContinental service and privileges; and award-winning dining experiences.
- Regent Singapore, Singapore: The Regent Singapore is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building’s 12-story interior. Its architecture is iconic while the service is exceptional, making this locale a favourite amongst travellers.
- Six Senses Fort Barwara, India: A property unlike any other. This magnificent 14th century fort in India has been transformed into a sanctuary of wellness and tranquility thanks to extensive conservation efforts.