Author: Sarah-Ann Yong Jenlee
Sarah is a lawyer by profession and a wanderer at heart. She is navigating through this strange and unpredictable journey called “adulthood” while dreaming happily about the seas she has yet to sail and mountains she has yet to climb. When she is not in court or at the office, she can be found paddling with her favourite dragonboat team, the KL Barbarians. She loves nothing more than conversations over a hot cup of matcha latte and believes in finding beauty in the brokenness.
- My mother couldn’t for the life of her understand why I’d put myself through “pain and suffering” after hearing about the torturous hike 3,726 metres up Indonesia’s second highest mountain.
- I had the privilege of visiting Rwanda with several friends for a social justice mission trip one summer.
- Chiang Mai is well known for its pagodas and temples, but we decided to skip those...
- If caught in an undesirable situation, do you know what you’re entitled to as an airline passenger?
- Sarah-Ann shares seven questions she asked herself to prepare for another year of unforgettable adventures.