- When it comes to birthday celebrations, they can often be expensive. Our contributor had a great Redang weekend getaway for just under RM1,000.
- It's summer all year long in Malaysia, making it the perfect place to charter a yacht and set sail to nearby destinations worthy of exploration.
- SKS Airways is rolling out an All-In One-Way Fare deal (inclusive GST and Taxes) from now until 31 April 2022.
- A total of 517 tourism industry players on Pulau Redang received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, in preparation for the tourism revival in Terengganu.
- I know, only nine months into the year and I already have a list of things I’ve learned.
- How does a weekend of sunbathing on remote pristine beaches, no phone connectivity, and quality time with turtles sound?
- There's a place for everyone – creative nomads, divers, hikers, or if you simply want to treat yourself, and after the year we've had, you deserve it. Here are some of the best places to stay across Malaysia for a microdose of travel.
- Dreaming of a white sand beach adventure? Even if you can’t wander past Malaysia’s borders, don’t worry, we got you covered.