- Originally from Persia, followers of the Zoroastrian faith fled religious persecution from Iran, and landed on the shores of Western India.
- While every city in the world has some kind of street food, only a handful of them leave you craving for more.
- Zafigo Marketing Executive, Nafisa, shares her experience volunteering and scratching her way through Mumbai's untold surface.
- Zafigo Delhi Editor, Aditi Datta, recalls her experience of being part of Festivelle - India's very first cultural event to celebrate women - held in the Bollywood capital, Mumbai.
- Zafigo sat down for a chat with the entertainer-entrepreneur-mother threat ahead of Festivelle happening this weekend.
- 3 unmissable experiences in India if you love wildlife trails and picturesque landscapes.
- An Inside Guide to that picture-perfect Bollywood shot.