Traveloka is a leading online travel company in Southeast Asia that provides a diverse range of travel needs all in one platform. The company has established partnerships with more than 100 domestic and international airlines, serving more than 200,000 routes worldwide. It also has the largest direct accommodation inventory, varying from hotels, apartments, guest houses, homestays, to villas and resorts. Traveloka provides more than 40 payment options for consumers in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines, with 24/7 assistance from local customer service centers in their native languages. Additionally, its mobile application has been downloaded more than 20 million times, making it the most popular travel booking app in the region.
- Here are some of the best places to find and experience bioluminescent beaches. Good news; there's even one in Malaysia.
- If you’re seeking a reprieve from the city life, there’s no better place to refresh your senses than within a natural setting.
- It's not an easy drive up Mount Kinabalu towards Kundasang, but the views are well worth it.
- The first order of business is to visit The Waterfront, obviously. But what else is there to do around town? Read on!
- You've tried cafe-hopping and island-hopping… But have you tried museum-hopping?
- The road to Kudat is nothing short of scenic with views of the mountains, acres of paddy fields, small towns and villages with herds of cows.
- Planning on making the trip to catch the blooms this year? Brush up on your hanami (flower viewing) etiquette with these hanami expert-approved tips.
- If you’re planning on travelling to Japan for the cherry blossom viewing anytime soon, here are the best spots to check out.
- Looking for something to spice up your date night in Kuala Lumpur? We've got you covered with these unique dining experiences.
- You probably knew this already, but Southeast Asia is home to a myriad of yet-to-be-popularised hideaways.
- Some pretty cool destinations in Southeast Asia if you're not up for hot and humid.
- To sit lakeside and witness the dramatic streaks of pinks, oranges and reds painting the dawn sky. Sounds good, doesn't it?