- Muslims all over the world are marking the beginning of Ramadan, the holy month of fasting, from today. If you happen to be in Singapore or Istanbul during Ramadan, you can look forward to some of these festivities.
- Thinking of visiting the legendary city of four empires? Istanbul has a rich cultural history with direct influences from the Roman, Byzantine, Latin, and Ottoman Empires. Read on to discover more about the city with the warmest Turkish hospitality.
- Wherever we go, as Malaysians, we do need our fill of good food. And here are some unexpected places to find them.
- While some say that shopping at the Grand Bazaar is intimidating, and others say bargaining is a dying art, haggling for a good price is still an excellent way to experience Turkish culture.
- While every city in the world has some kind of street food, only a handful of them leave you craving for more.
- Travel Tales: Not a fan of fish or anything from the sea? Neither is Allison but after being convinced to try it, one afternoon in Istanbul she went on a quest to look for the popular balik ekmek.