Author: Hani Gurung Khaursar
Hani is a Writer, Digital Nomad and Maker. Travelling, drinking wine, doing yoga and designing bags for heus+sueh keeps her happy and busy. She’s WSET certified and Yoga Alliance certified, cage free, locally sourced, organic, gluten free, conflict free, fair trade, low carb, grass-fed unicord and is pretty much a delicate petal. She is totally susceptible to bribery through good wine and food. She updates her blog daily. Be her friend on Twitter and Instagram.
- For those who enjoys artistic and creative pursuits and want to mingle with like-minded souls.
- I lay on a semi-hard table covered by a thin sheet of white paper, in a clean, clinical room, so bathed in stark white light I feel I might need my sunglasses. Waist down I am naked, but that doesn’t stop the lady from leaving the tiny room’s door wide open.
- When I first started travelling, each time I moved from one place to next, I inevitably waste a few days being non-productive as I adjust to the new place...
- As a solo traveller, one of my priorities when I land in a new destination is to get out and make some friends.
- As someone who also makes a living working online, good wifi is a priority for me. Which is why I scoured the town looking for 5 awesome places to work from in Klang Valley to make life a tad bit easier for working travellers just like yourself.