- These days, travelling offers far more than just seeing new places. If you’re a serious coffee enthusiast (we’re talking real coffee, not the instant one), head to where the beans and grounds grow.
- There are so many sights to see and gems to discover in Hawaii. Oahu is the most visited island in the Hawaiian archipelago. Exploring the stunning island is a challenge worth taking.
- Need a little vitamin sea? Get ready for sandy beaches, fresh seafood, and friendly locals!
- Many island resorts, attractions and dive operators are starting to urge visitors to use reef-safe sunscreen to protect the corals from ingesting the creams.
- In 2017, I embarked on my first solo adventure, an all-female adventure, and capped it off by returning to my first love – the ocean.
- If you’re a beach bunny that ever finds yourself in Honolulu, and don’t mind exploring beyond the beyond the city limits, then this is the list of beaches for you.