If you’re someone who’s constantly travelling, you’ll know a thing or two about must-have items in your toiletry bag––one of them being a dental kit that’s on-the-go-friendly. As an over-packer, my toiletry pouch often suffers the same fate as my suitcase (filled to the brim), and it’s usually the full-sized tube of toothpaste, toothbrush, and floss that takes up space.
But thanks to Curaprox’s Travel Set (RM60), I can now have extra room in my pouch when travelling. Its compact design takes up very little room wherever I choose to carry it in, and it’s my passport to oral care excellence, no matter where my adventures take me.
Compact and convenient
The Travel Set has been ingeniously designed with the jetsetter in mind. Its sleek and compact features allow you to slip it effortlessly into your toiletry bag without sacrificing precious space. Say goodbye to bulky oral care products and hello to the ultimate travel essential for your chompers.
Comprehensive oral care
Just because you’re on holiday doesn’t mean your oral health should take a backseat. The Travel Set includes Curaprox’s CS 5460 toothbrush, toothpaste, and CPS Prime Interdental Brushes, all to ensure that you maintain a fresh and healthy smile wherever you are in the world.
The ultra-soft bristles of the toothbrush provide a gentle yet effective cleaning experience, while the toothpaste delivers a burst of minty freshness that lasts throughout your day. The interdental brushes also help keep the teeny-tiny crevices in between your teeth squeaky clean.
A splash of style
Who says oral care can’t be cute? The Travel Set boasts a chic and modern design that adds a touch of sophistication to your travel routine––gone are the days when you have to whip out unattractive dental tools. Plus, you can choose from six different colour combos! It’s time to elevate your oral care experience with a kit that performs exceptionally and looks stylish.
Perfect gift for travel enthusiasts
They say good things are meant to be shared, so if you have wanderlust-driven individuals in your life and are in search of gifting ideas, look no further than Curaprox’s Travel Set––the perfect combination of practicality and luxury, making it an excellent gift for any occasion.
Below is a quick guide on proper brushing techniques by dental professionals:
- Touch lightly with minimal pressure: You only need a light touch to achieve better results. Brushing too hard can cause harm to your gums and, at the same time, miss critical spots that need cleaning.
- Hold the brush like a pen while brushing: This proper way of holding your toothbrush ensures you don’t push too hard and ensures the brush fits in your hand under the correct 45° angle.
- Brush along your gumline: Believe it or not, the gumline is often neglected and the perfect spot for bacteria to hide. Keep your brush head slightly inclined towards the gumline to remove the nasties.
- Start with the most difficult places: Normally, you start brushing the front of your teeth, but dental experts recommend starting with the inside and back molars.
- Clean the in-between: A regular toothbrush, even a soft one, can only do 70% of the cleaning. So, ensure a special interdental brush is included in your collection of dental tools to get the other 30% hard-to-reach areas.
- Lick your teeth: If your teeth are clean, the feeling should be as smooth as glass. If not, keep on brushing.
Now, with Curaprox’s Travel Set and helpful tips, you can confidently go on your next adventure, especially knowing that it covers all your oral care needs. It’s time to make it an essential item, no matter the bag and destination.