If you want to wow your mum this Mother’s Day, book a weekend at the luxurious Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi. Especially since this Mother’s Day 8 May 2022) the property has a lavish array of activities for all deserving and caring mothers.
There’s also something for every kind of mum. Take a gander at the award-winning The Ritz-Carlton Spa, where you can celebrate with an afternoon tea to a spectacular ocean view, a relaxing spa session, or a mother and daughter nail indulgence. Meanwhile, planting an Ixora plant with your children might be a fun pastime for green-fingered mothers, or simply pamper her with a spectacular 3D2N stay package at one of the world’s top resorts.
Situated in the lush enclave of Langkawi Geopark, which has been designated as a UNESCO Global Geopark, The Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi is an ideal vacation and venue to celebrate Mother’s Day. Here’s what they have to offer in detail:
- Tea for two: Priced at RM222 for two persons, sink your teeth into Lobster Mousse on Lemongrass Skewer, Lavender White Chocolate Mousse, Roast Beef Toast, and other delectable savoury and sweet items available on the afternoon tea menu. Two coolers or a TWG tea of your choosing are included in the treat. Available from 2:30pm to 5pm from 6 to 8 May 2022 (Friday to Sunday).
- Just relax: Unwind at the The Ritz-Carlton Spa with a 1-hour 45-minute full body massage treatment at RM480 per person.
- Put your best face forward: We love the Facial Glow Treatment with Biologique Recherche. Priced at RM500 each person for 1 hour 45 minutes, this facial treatment’s designed to decrease the appearance of surface wrinkles, smooth rough skin texture, and brighten the skin and culminates with a delightful and healthy Chia Seed Pudding.
- Nailed it: Have a fun 90 minutes with the Mum and Daughter Manicure or Pedicure. Going for RM280 for two persons, The Ritz-Carlton Spa offers a variety of manicure and pedicure choices for guests to choose from.
- The gift that keeps on giving: At The Ritz Kids, you have the option purchase a tree at RM60, which includes free gifts and a certificate. Happening from 12pm, plant an Ixora Plant and watch it blossom as a fun family activity.
- Gift of travel: The most lavish gift of all would be the Blissful Retreat Package. This 3D2N package is valid until 31 December 2022 and offers luxury accommodation with curated activities such as a three-course healthy menu at The Beach Grill, spa workshop, vegan cooking class, 60-minute relaxation massage, and many more.
Address: 78, Jalan Pantai Kok, 07100, Langkawi, Kedah.
Phone: +604 952 4888
*All images courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton, Langkawi.