Author: Muneerah Bee
Muneerah's journalism and writing career has seen her covering news stories as well as creating lifestyle and travel content. She is currently dabbling in creative non-fiction and hopes her love for the written word can bring her to more places in the world in future. Follow Muneerah on Twitter and Instragram @muneerahb.
- Here’s what you'll learn about yourself when you make travelling a big part of your lifestyle.
- There's a lot to be discovered in your own backyard. Here’s why you should consider being a local tourist and explore your hometown every once in a while.
- We’ve all got that one gal pal who always looks on point when she travels. If looking for practical gifts for your fashionista travel sista this festive season, we've curated this handy gift guide for some inspiration!
- Kampong Sungai Judah is home to the Mah Meri tribe – one of several indigenous ethnic groups on the Malaysian peninsular. The community is gathered today for a special annual occasion and I’m lucky to be there to see it happen.
- Here are the best yoga studios in town to get your zen on while in Bali.
- We bring you some of the best writers and literary festivals happening around Asia in 2019, so you can pencil them into your travel plans.