Author: Adair Winder
Adair Winder is a Journalism student from Melbourne Australia. Adair is an avid backpacker, having backpacked 40 countries so far at the age of 23, and has a passion for learning about the world we live in and sharing that with people through her writing.
- Here are some of the destinations that are facing the harsh consequences of climate disruption right now.
- Is it really true that booking ahead of time is cheaper? We dive into the myths and facts of holiday travels.
- If you’ve always lived in a tropical climate, here's what you need to know to prepare for that winter getaway you’ve been fantasising about.
- With Christmas coming up, there has never been a better time to treat your traveller friends to these compact and easy-to-carry beauty necessities.
- We chatted to Carriage For Her CEO, Nick Smith, to find out what really inspired the idea for a women only ride hailing service.
- International Migrants Day is held annually on 18 December, and recognises the efforts, struggles, hardships, rights, and contributions of migrants.
- With the new year coming up, who wouldn’t want to start the year off with a clean slate and a fresh mind?
- Tired of staying in hotels? These quaint little Malaysian Airbnb spots might just be what you need.
- Filled with rustic wooden buildings and the mouth-watering smell of traditional Chinese dishes, this village is designed to end poverty.
- Japan is launching a program to reduce the number of abandoned houses throughout the country by giving away 8 million houses.
- If you’re wanting more charm and charisma from your hotels, check out these smaller-scale, independent hotels in Asia.
- The recent Sentinelese incident has sparked considerable debate globally, as Chau not only put himself in danger, but also endangered the lives of the isolated tribe.