- From Club Med Cherating to Tanjong Jara Resort, take a gander at these 13 coastal resorts around Malaysia for your next beach getaway.
- Blessed with a plethora of tropical geographical features, Malaysia’s waterfall scene is another goldmine that has yet to be thoroughly explored. Get ready to be captivated by these wonders of nature.
- With holidays being confined to local destinations (for now), here’s a list of just some of the many, many fun things you can experience throughout our fair country.
- If you think travelling locally in Malaysia is boring, then maybe this is exactly what you need to reconnect with your country. Here's a list of adventures in East and West Malaysia to look forward to and start planning for once the country’s Movement Control Order is lifted.
- On a small island just off Kuala Terengganu in northern Malaysia, stands a stunning and grand structure made of steel, glass, and crystal known as the Crystal Mosque (Masjid Kristal).
- From these photos, it seems like time stood still for the villagers of Terengganu.