From the Web
The Best From the Web
- From batteries, linens and artwork... what is the worst thing you have sneaked out from your hotel room?
- Beth Whitman reaffirms some of what we already know and shares some new tricks for us to tuck up our sleeves.
- Egypt based photographer Mohamed Taher captures stunning photographs of dancers on the streets of Cairo in a bid to raise voice against sexual harassment towards women in Egypt.
- Yes, it’s the “dream job”, but it’s still a job.
- These grandmothers and great-grandmothers are proof that age is just a number.
- Some people enjoy collecting fridge magnets, some collects postcards, Sam collects sweaters.
- The Mannequin Challenge, an internet trend where a group of people remain frozen in action like a mannequin while a video of them is recorded has gone viral and airlines around the world are jumping on the viral bandwagon.
- As a teen, Juana's father told her about Sabah's steam engine trains which he wanted to journey on someday but unfortunately never got the chance to. She decided to carry out his wish when the opportunity aroused.
- The British Wildlife Photography Awards announced the winners of its annual photo contest, showcasing the beauty and diversity of animal life in Britain.
- Nature, adventure and weather photos from the contest's top winners and few of our own personal favourites.
- Taking you around the world in 18 airplane meals.
- Safety tips for women travellers that'll put them in the right direction of travelling safer and smarter.