We’re looking for keen interns who are passionate about writing, travel, and travel writing.
Zafigo is a small outfit so you will be involved in day-to-day editorial processess. This ensures that any intern of ours gets hands-on experience with the work that we do.
- You will be involved in editorial processes including pitching ideas, research, etc.
- You will write and be published on Zafigo
- You will assist in writing for our social media pages
- You won’t be required to do any photocopying, coffee runs, or laundry pickups.
- Journalism or Mass Communications majors would be ideal. However, we are open to accepting anyone who has the right attitude and skillset
- You must have strong writing skills. Experience in blogging, writing, or social media management is a plus
- Graphic design or videography skills are a major plus
- A love for travel and an interest in issues surrounding women is a triple plus
- Be available for a minimum of 2 months
- Send us your cover letter, resume, and two writing samples to [email protected]
- Writing samples can be a blog, links to previously published articles, or attached as a document
- Please state your dates and duration of availability.
Zafigo is based in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur. If you have any further questions, write to us, and we’ll reply as soon as we can.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you