Author: Tengku Zai
Going by the nickname Kuzai, the Kelantan native has spent 15 years in the wonderful world of publishing, formerly managing the beauty sections of glossies including ELLE and Harper’s BAZAAR. Now, Kuzai is the Editor of Zafigo. The wannabe runner is also mom to a feisty toddler, suffers from constant wanderlust, and really just works to eat, travel, and shop.
- This is how I learned about the magic of manaakitanga – the Māori act of welcoming and sharing. Here are some of the ways you can experience it for yourself:
- The kingdom of Bahrain is a popular tourist destination and multi-ethnic society in the Middle East. We explore the most interesting cities to visit in Bahrain and what makes them unique.
- Even the most seasoned woman traveller knows that holidaying while on your period can be a pain – literally and figuratively. Sometimes, you just can’t avoid jetting about while menstruating. Enter hotel room yoga.
- The WaterWay Villa is a rainforest retreat that’s family-friendly and also popular among large groups.
- Queenstown has something to offer every kind of holidaymaker, even if you’re a woman travelling solo or visiting with a squad of tiny tots.
- What if we were to tell you that you can work with 55 friendly felines and live on the beautiful Greek island of Syros?
- What makes Switzerland unique is that while the country boasts of stunning natural beauty, it’s been speckled with development. Lots of it.
- More than just for naughty nights out, Amsterdam is a melting pot of culture, known for its artistic heritage, signature architecture, and sophisticated canal system.
- I’ve known you before your fight began, and even when faced with the worst and most troubling times ahead, that never changed who you truly were.
- While Bali is famed for her bustling nightlife and the hedonistic activities that come along with it, what makes this Indonesian island unique is how multi-faceted it is.
- I have a confession: The first time I’d ever gone to Phnom Penh, I left feeling a bit underwhelmed...
- If you've got to have your toners, serums, moisturisers, elixirs, eye creams and hair oils while travelling, then we've got some beauty tips you'd love!