Author: Tengku Zai
Going by the nickname Kuzai, the Kelantan native has spent 15 years in the wonderful world of publishing, formerly managing the beauty sections of glossies including ELLE and Harper’s BAZAAR. Now, Kuzai is the Editor of Zafigo. The wannabe runner is also mom to a feisty toddler, suffers from constant wanderlust, and really just works to eat, travel, and shop.
- From working farms to fruit plantations, get to enjoy nature all over Selangor while getting educated in a whole new way.
- How women from KL to Cardiff are keeping the Christmas and New Year spirit alive amidst a pandemic.
- Platters to cookies to cakes to roasts, deck the dining hall with nothing but good food.
- Besides turning to Grab or Foodpanda for all your lunch and dinner needs, why not order from smaller, independent businesses that may need your support now more than ever?
- Is it Wednesday yet? Because we’re crushing hard on these nine amazing women!
- Sugar, spice, and everything nice – the best weekend meal is here.
- Max out your phone’s memory by going snap happy at these super cool spots throughout Selangor that feature amazing street art.
- "No matter how strong you think a person is, it’s important to continue checking on them. They do have days when they breakdown."
- "I have no hand in changing the past. Daily, I celebrate life and have no regrets. I'm not a slave to fear!"
- Suspense, emotion, gore, and thrill – these films have it all! Add these favourites to your Halloween movie list.
- A Pink Afternoon Tea at Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, sweaters by Alia B. x Sofia Haron, wellness workshops with Supparetreat, Estée Lauder skincare, and Bobbi Brown lipsticks are just some of the things you can do or buy to support breast cancer NGOs this month.
- A list of the city’s best places to gorge on steaks, burgers, Wagyu cuts, and more for all you meat aficionados! The best part is that it’s for the right price too – affordable.